| 4 Kumentaryo ]

DEAR GOD,

Please kill
my fuckin heart
so that I could never
love again...


NUMB ME,
ENVELOP ME with your
never ending symphaty
so I could never pity myself...


LET THIS be the last...
LET me SUFFER not
to the pain it shall give
so I could never be hurt again...


I don't want to be
self-destructive
OBSSESIVE FUCKER
who sucks in every way...


KILL it...
BREAK it into piece...
PULVURIZE the remains...
so no one can mend it back...


SHATTER it...
TORN it...
DESTOY it...
So the fragments will be lost


For all eternity.
And thus, I shall never
feel sorry again...


Truly Yours,
Me - just me.

4 Kumentaryo

engz said... @ November 23, 2007 at 4:37 PM

hoy madami kang friends noh.wag kang ganyan. kaya yan, taena. ganyan din drama ko dati, pero wala sila.matibay to.hehe. go idol.

-uhhhm pwede mo naman iblog wag ka lang mag-iisip na nagiisa ka.

justmike

Kris Canimo said... @ November 23, 2007 at 4:52 PM

uy adeek nu problema mo?
sosyal ah, maxado ka plang poetic-suicidal pag me problema ka. haha peace :)

McRey said... @ November 23, 2007 at 10:07 PM

@Mike

Hay...I finally realized that I am asking something who I can't have. She's already taken na pala and apart from that, my friends dislike her...huhuh...I finally decided to stop daydreaming...wahh... we just can't be together and I also have this feeling that she doesn't like me... I thought this time, it'll be a lot better than before but I was wrong... I didin't recognize how follish I've become for patronizing her and keeping my feelings unspoken...

I'm SUCH a WASTE! Ha....... as of now, I am closing my heart... I've just keep her inside my heart and continue patronizing her - being with her in my dreams - sharing time together though my mind creates that all to make myself believe I'm happy and contented storing her memories in my heart.

I just can't forget her!

And for that, my heart has died loving someone who can't even be mine.

@Kritiko

Wala lang yan, masyadong lungkot-lungkotan lang ako..

Note: I may sound suicidal but I am not - and never will be...

Wait nyo na lang yung post ko about suicidie stuffs in relation to my heart breakdown...

ice said... @ December 2, 2007 at 11:34 PM

Major premise: we can control our thoughts.

Minor premise: Our feelings come from our thoughts.

Conclusion?

Post a Comment