| 3 Kumentaryo ]

"My skin's so delicate that only few people are given the chance to touch it. [pause] Only ADOBE Photoshop touches my skin, who touches yours?"

- Arajaya once answered when a friend gave her a compliment.

"I may be everything but I am not a slut. I can't blame myself if I was born a Vamp."
- Arajaya's response when Sarah called her a slut. This one also goes like this: I maybe a bitch but I am not a slut!

"When it rains, i will play my [cat] pussy..."
-Arajaya's anwer to the question, What will you do when it rains?

"I am close to being mad but sorry, you're not the right person who can make me like one. Sorry for thw words but, you're not even a piece of shit!"
- Arajaya reaction when Sarah agitated her.

"If you have Sarah in your life, I don't think you'll ever need an enemy."
-Answer to, Who is your rival?

"I cannot be dumb if deep within me I'm real"
- Arajaya told Sarah when when typecast her as DUMB.

"I am not willing to change myself into someone who I am not in order to please you!"
- Arajaya's response when someone asked her if she's willing to change herself.

"Love me. Hate me. What makes you think I care?"
- Arajaya's reply when Almond told her he hated her.

"I am a champion. I just don't know I am."
- Arajaya highlighted on an interview after winning the debate against Sarah.

"I don't need your attitude. I already have mine!"
- Arajaya explained when someone told her she has an attitude problem.

"You may be smarter. But I am great!"
- To Sarah, in a Debate competition.

"Do I need to answer a question which you already know the answer?"
- To Almond when he asked her if she loves him.

"Loving the right person in the wrong time is hard but loving the wrong person in the right time is far harder... : ("
- To herself after her break-up with Almond.

"You do it not once but twice, but you did it again! Do you think you can intimidate me?"
- To Sarah after she slapped her with the [Alamang] Bagoong.

"You don't have a heart, you don't know how to love, you only know how to hurt! : ("
- To Sarah after each oppression she's giving her.

"I will tell you my secrets but I would have to kill you!"
- Arajaya's response after asked her secret to beautiful skin.

"Pangit ka na nga, pangit pa ugali mo, wala nang natira sa iyo."
-Arajaya to Sarah, confrontation nila. Face-to-face.

"Call me a bitch again and I'll pee on your leg."
- Nabasa ni Arajaya sa T-shirt.

"I will not let anyone monopolize me for I have given the power to rule myself."
- Philosophy in Life ni Arajaya.

"I cannot fix you if you are idiotically stacked to your perception."
- To a friend asking for an advise.

3 Kumentaryo

Kris Canimo said... @ October 17, 2007 at 12:46 PM

haha, natatawa ako rito. sinu kea inspiration mo jan sa characters mong yan? haha

McRey said... @ October 17, 2007 at 1:11 PM

isang kaklase na mahaba ang baba way back high school...

Kris Canimo said... @ October 17, 2007 at 6:39 PM

ow, babajing? ahhaha
btw, its canimo. ;]

Post a Comment