| 0 Kumentaryo ]

Bago ang lahat, naaalala nyo pa ba yung “A Tale of Arajaya”? To review my post about that, click here.

Bale, ang post na yan ay may mga linyang "Was there a black-out?" mula kay Almond - ang bf ni Arajaya. That is also the same line in the film Desperadas yung line ng asawa ni Iza Calsado (yung time na nag-sindi siya ng mga scented candles sa kwarto) na "Oh, brown-out ba?" wala lang nai-share ko lang sa inyo...

Pero that's not the main topic here... it's about Arajaya! Yup, Arajaya is BACK. Mas MADRAMA - MAS LOVELIER (talagang MAS LOVELIER HA!) - MAS MAGANDA - MAS KAPANAPANABIK - MAS GREEN!

SO the story starts here...

"Was there a black-out?" asked Almond to Arajaya.

Arajaya was disappointed to the behavior of Almond. So she run towards the door - away from the man that she love.

Almond run after her but Arajaya was way faster than him.

Almond: Okay! Go on, run away! You'll see, I'll get over you! I'm gonna fuck you away of my life! And I will let you fuck with other guys even if I would have to call you BITCH for the very last time! I will do that because I LOVE YOU!

Arajaya: STOPS

Almond: I'll get over you... because I fucking love you. BBBBIIIIITTTCCCHHHH!!!

Arajaya: Stop calling me a bitch!

Almond: BBBBIIIIITTTCCCHHHH!!!

Arajaya: Stop calling me a bitch!

Almond: BBBBIIIIITTTCCCHHHH!!!

Arajaya: Stop it!

Almond: BBBBIIIIITTTCCCHHHH!!!

Arajaya: Stop it! You're making me want to STAY!

Both were standing parrallel to each others. Looking at each other's eyes. All of a sudden...they ran toward each others. Hugged. Kissed.

BOTH: I love you!

-end-

0 Kumentaryo

Post a Comment