| 0 Kumentaryo ]

Wansapanataym in the dark street of Manggahan, Arajaya was walking along the narrow trail of the community to her house. The lights were out and the only thing that enabled her to see was the light of the streetlamp at the very end of the road.

Arajaya searched for her phone, dialed a number but there’s no signal. She started to get anxious. Her heart started to beat faster. When she reached the middle of her track, about ten steps from the streetlamp, strange footsteps made her worry more.

Arajaya ran as fast as she could, but even before she could reach the end, a man strangled her toward a dark place. She can barely produce sounds for the man was holding tightly to her neck.

“He – he – lp!” she shouted but no one heard it.

“Shut up bitch! No one can help you here!”

“Please don’t kill me!”

“I won’t like you; I am just going to get something precious to you.”

Oh no! My virginity is in danger. Arajaya thought.

At the dark corner, the man pushed her down. She can’t shout in the fear that the man might put an end to her life, or in a worse sense, put and end to her life and newly shaved pussy – cat.

“You crazy little bitches. Always wanted to have sex with gorgeous men! How about people like me? I also deserved to fuck!” the man dramatically explained while initiating to strip off his clothes. “Now, I will punish you!”

“No, no! Please don’t kill me, or my shaved pussy – cat! Please!” Arajaya pleaded, “And don’t take my virginity – I mean, don’t rape me I’m no longer virgin! I am only giving myself to a man I like!”

“Shut up!”

The man then quickly removed his pants but left the underwear, and then he removed his shirt. But when Arajaya saw him without pants and shirt, her jaws dropped.

The man was in Wonder woman suit. The brief wasn’t his brief after all, it’s a part of his Wonder woman costume.

“I am Wonder woman and I will steal all of your make-up!”
-The End-

0 Kumentaryo

Post a Comment