| 1 Kumentaryo ]

a.k.a. The Legend of Sarah’s shirt: A Sequel to The Legend of Eggplant

Because of the incident happened to Arajaya the night she felt horniness, she was confronted to make a restitution for the help that Sarah offered just to take the rotten Eggplant off her pussy.

Sarah gave all the house chores to her; let her wash her clothes, and in a worse sense, let her wash her clothes then have it flat ironed.

One day, Sarah decided to go to Glorietta 2 to buy new dress for her friend’s birthday.

“Hey Arajaya, ken you plis plantsa my dress, kasi im go to Glorietta 2 to bay anader dress…” Sarah said, “Diba you hub utang pa naman to mi bekos I helping you awt to teyk da bulok talong out of your pepe?”

“But, this is too much! My hands are already tired and weak! I can’t do it anymore! Please…you can’t control my life. I also have mine!” Arajaya pleaded.

“Tang ina mong malibog na babae ka! Apter ay helping you dis is you bayad-bayad utang to me!” She answered back angrily, “Ayus ka ah! How there you naman!”

“Please…end your suppression now…else, I think I am going to die! Heavenly Lord, let her mind be enlighten by your heavenly power. Let me escape from her oppressive hands!”

“Hoy, wag ka ikaw mag-inats der! Wat du you think you? A madder superyora? My Gad! Arajaya, baka you want me pa to tel other abawt your lababol talong?”

“No don’t! I promise I won’t do it again! Just don’t tell it to others! I am begging you with all humility left in me...please, I can even flat-iron your dress at its best! Just don't tell it to others!”
“Good!” Sarah replied, “I wil go bak leyter to si it!”

Arajaya flat-ironed the dress while her mind is flying…she rubbed the fine silk using the hot metallic flat causing the silk to be smoother than it was before. When Sarah went back, she was so impressed on how Arajaya worked things out. She wore it quickly and left the house in a whip wham of time.

Sarah strolled at Glorietta 2…she was so happy on how Arajaya made her dress look fabulous. People are looking at her and she feel like a star…but when she reached STARBUCKS, [oy dapat bayaran ako ng STARBUCKS for the advertisement] a gorgeous looking man approached her. Sarah’s jaw dropped when she saw the stunning looks of the man. When their eyes and body meet, the man whispered to her left ear, “Miss butas ang pwet mo!”

“Gaga, yan ang bagong pasyon isteytment!” Sarah said regaining her composure, “Shet, haw there you naman nat two know eat!”

-the end-

1 Kumentaryo

Unknown said... @ October 23, 2007 at 10:49 AM

me gusto tu blog.. soy el webmaster de http://www.marihuanaloca.com

te gustaria intercambiar enlaces?

Post a Comment