| 0 Kumentaryo ]


Wansapanataym in far far away land on Pilot Drive, there live a mean gurl named Sarah. She’s like a princess that every girl wanted to be her friend. She’s rich, bitch, and “…”. She doesn’t live the simple life because she wanted it to be HOT.

One day, she came up with a plan to set up our beautiful girl, Arajaya. Sarah strutted her stuffs along the corridor and bragged her belongings like make-up, accessories, and her new phone. Arajaya on the other hand doesn’t want to make it obvious that she’s very jealous she almost let her saliva flow.

“Arajaya, ken you plis hold my beri byutipul selpown four me?” said Princess Sarah.

“Sure, it’ll be my pleasure your highness.” Arajaya cheerfully replied. But deep inside, she was very jealous.

“Okey Arajaya, ay wil jas go to duh res rum. I wil be bak leyter!”

Out of curiosity and jealousy, Arajaya make pakialam to Sarah’s phone as if she owns it. She made pindot-pindot here and there until Sarah came back.

“Ow Arajaya, ken I hub my selpown bak?”

Then Arajaya innocently asked: “Sarah, anong ibig sabihin ng PUK?”

The end.

0 Kumentaryo

Post a Comment